Imago: The Final Stage in a Process of Metamorphosis.
Welcome to Imago Studio
A space offering opportunities for development and growth
For children and adults, meeting obstacles in learning, behavioural, social and emotional skills
Where I offer therapeutic and artistic opportunities:
- The Extra Lesson® Programme: an individualised assessment and intervention programme to help children, teenagers and adults with learning, emotional and social challenges.
- Sculpture Therapy: Learning and growing life skills through the creative process of sculpture. Letting head, heart and hand work together to come to ‘heart-felt’ judgments and actions.
- Sculptures in stone, wood, ceramic and bronze.
Articles and Presentations on child development:
- Child Observation for teacher and parent.
- Five senses? What about twelve! Sensory stimulation and sensory integration.
- Anxiety seen through the lens of the senses.